Indiana Polyclinic Patient TeleHealth Instructions
On smartphones (preferred): use Safari on iPhone or Chrome on Android
On computers, use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari with a webcam, microphone, and speakers
Tip: Before your session, it is a good idea to restart your phone or computer
- Open browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.):
- Go to https://indianapolyclinic.com/patients/telehealth
- Click on the Indiana Polyclinic Telehealth Link
- Follow the onscreen instructions:
- Enter Name (First and Last Name)
- Allow Device to Use Camera and Microphone
- Wait for the screens to load (be patient)
- You are now in the waiting room for your appointment.
If you have multiple appointments, stay online until you have “seen” all providers.
There are more audio problems with computer users than smartphone users. If a problem occurs, try to restart your device / reset the connection.